1. A tendency to think and act spontaneously rather than from fears based on past experiences.
2. An unmistakable ability to enjoy each moment.
3. A loss of interest in judging self.
4. A loss of interest in judging others.
5. A loss of interest in conflict.
6. A loss of interest in interpreting the actions of others.
7. A loss of ability to worry.
8. Frequent and overwhelming episodes of gratitude.
9. Contented feelings of connectedness with others and nature.
10. Frequent attacks of smiling.
11. Increasing susceptibility to the love extended by others and the uncontrollable urge to love others.
12. An increasing tendency to let things happen rather than to make them happen.
Warning: if you have all or even some of the above symptoms, please be advised that your condition of PEACE may be so far advanced as not to be reversible".
by Jeff Rockwell and his wife.